Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rainy Oconnell (She Laughed when she read this)

Rainy is over sized. She told me to mention something about her boobs but I don't think i will. But Rainy and I are friends and loves to come up to our house. She has a chinchilla and is going to get me a hedge hog for a gift sometime. She loves men and is really interested in the pot belly guys... especially the hairy ones with a mullet. She saw Ms. Perkins the other night and she said "She was chugging stuff with Forest." Rainy has promised to make me a sandwich sometime, and she does take offense to that. Rainy is really hyper and has long legs, and eats a ton. If you have any other questions for her you can get a hold of her at punkymunky91@hotmail.com. Her main environment is a tree. She usually sleeps 2 hours per day and is out man hunting the rest of the 22 hours. Her main food source is elephant with a side coarse of chinchilla. She thinks I am really, but won't date me because I don't have a mullet and a pot belly. Like I said, if you have any other questions you can contact her at the email above. And yes she did create that email this year at the age she is at. I know, I thought it was weird too.

1 comment:

  1. Um...not one of your journals about Anthem. This time your blog was supposed to be a reply to my post or one of your Anthem journals. Hope the journals are a bit better than this.

    ReplyDelete