Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stability

Basically it is saying that a community exists by having stability and having the same identity. For having one identity it is a lot easier to control life that having many identities like a mother would have by giving attention and meeting the needs of four children. And with the many processes they have they are able to easily sustain a community. For their operation I think it fits well and is very interesting to read about. I guess I'm part of a community but have not fully fulfilled my identity because I'm not 18 yet to where things really start to count. Right now I have stability with living with my parents so when I move out there is going to be a little instability until I find my roots. Yes these things are important for today's society where one is judged constantly. I live in a small society so it isn't too bad compared to what is out in the real world. I don't know yet, I will have to see when it comes.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts, do you really think you don't have an identity yet because you are under 18?

    ReplyDelete