Monday, September 19, 2011

Friendship for Lewis and Clark

I think that working as a team did insure success. Think about other things that require a team to accomplish things, and if done correctly will portray good results, such as sports team or even hunting. I don't know how things would be different if Lewis and Clark were the face of literature... who is now? I think Western Literature would still go on, however it would be nice to know who made the face of Western Lit so I could make a comparison. Like I said above freindhip was crucial to the expedition especially when it came to survival. With a friendship, people could trust each other, and trust is a major factor when it comes to surving just because you know each other limits which better prepares a single person or group to better adapt to a situation thrown at them.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that trust is important for survival. Be sure to proof your post. Some bits are hard to follow and you should spell and grammar check it.

    ReplyDelete