Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Best Advice Given to Me

Hmmm... there has been a lot of advice given to me. From hunting to life advice I have a few I could share.
My dad once told me that "If you work hard, and are willing to work, there are going to be a lot of opportunities in the future to get a job since the upcoming generation are not really wanting to work." This has held true due to the endless job options I have received. I have worked at Stephens machine now for three years, and a lot of people come in and out of that place and see me working. Lately, I was trimming my boss's hedges, and I had his neighbor ask me if I wanted to trim his, I said yes, so we worked out a deal to trim them for $250. One of my dad's friend's dad asked me if I wanted to help move him to a new house, and he could pay me for it. I have business for selling firewood during the winter. Also during the winter, I trap bobcats, and that is pretty easy work for what it pays. Last year I trapped a cat and got $750 for its hide. So willing to work hard or even work at all has it's rewards. Doing work now as a young teenager helps aid to being use to and willing to work as an adult.

1 comment: