Thursday, February 23, 2012

Victor

He does what he does because he in curious and has a mad love for science. I think he has the right because nobody is stopping him from doing it and nobody will stop him form creating hs monster. Well you will be able to read a lot about it in my essay because I'm doing good science vs. bad science. But I think that what he is doing is a wrong way to use science. Like today where they trying out cloning methods to save lives or create a healthier population or a better way of life for humans. Genetic testing is awesome because they can prevent diseases and find out who lived when and how long ago someone died. For the most part genetic testing is a positive way of helping out. Yes Victor had the right to do what he did, but he went about it wrong and it turned out to be a bad idea. I mean I do not know if there was a law saying that he could not create a human, but grave robbing was frowned upon.

1 comment:

  1. It is that ability to learn to control ourselves and be responsible that must be learned by all.

    ReplyDelete